Wednesday, December 01, 2010

MARK FREE - Hidden Treasures Vol.4 'The Pop Collection'

MARK FREE - Hidden Treasures Vol.4 The Pop Collection
This 4th volume compiles the Pop oriented tracks by Mark the sessionist.
Actually, you can smell some AORish scent on many tracks, like opener "Dancing On The Edge" or "I've Heard Everything Now"
But "Arms Of Love", "Arms Of Love" or "Everywhere I Turn" to name a few, are truly poppy.

I've added 6 extra songs to the compilation originally made by Plattenpapst, to offer a more meaty volume, including the awesome AOR tune "Cry Of Passion" requested on the chat box.
1 hour of pretty rare Mark Free recordings.
Artwork, tracklist and song selection by Plattenpapst & me.
Vol.5 : 'For Fans..', coming soon...


MARK FREE - Hidden Treasures Rariries


MARK FREE - Hidden Treasures Vol.4


Mirror: MARK FREE - Hidden Treasures Vol.4
.

7 Comments:

David Van Zant said...

Genial! Muchas gracias ^^

daz-a-cid said...

Bajando.
Muchas gracias.
Supongo que aún queda mucho material para recopilar. ¿no es así?

Miguel Angel said...

De nuevo muchas gracias por compartir estas joyas con todos nosotros, es un placer entrar en la página y encontrarse estas maravillas.

Miguel Alonso said...

God bless you, I love how Marcie´s voice can touch my heart.

Awesome compilations, by the way I recenntly heard the song Paralyzed, in my humble opinion her best song.

Freeman said...

Thank you for all these 4 Hidden Treasures that I've found here.

"Gracias" from Thailand.

Nataly Battle said...

Genial! Muchas gracias ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi! Could you upload again Mark Free vol 1,4 and 8 on another serve that doesn't require a premium registration pleeeeease? :) Thanks mate